Sunday 7 February 2010

Lost - CaféPress Competition #1

I have always been a big fan of ABC - the fact that they allowed Lost to end on its own term speaks wonders for the station.

I have also always been fond of fan-created content - websites, blogs, images, fanfic.

Now, the two have merged - thanks to CafePress!

CafePress are now allowing, with ABC's consent, fans of many shows, including Lost, Scrubs, Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy, the opportunity to create and sell their very own designs based on these shows!

In less than 2 weeks time, over 930 designs and over 37,000 products have been created and are already being sold by Lost fans - and you could be one of them!!

To celebrate this fact, CaféPress have kindly selected one lucky reader of this blog to win a free fan-created Lost t-shirt. To win, all you have to do is email me the answer to this question:

- Describe how you would have Lost Season 6 end: who will survive, who will die, and what will happen in the last scene?


Email your answers to lostquestions23@gmail.com before Friday 19th February, and I will select my favourite answer to be the recipient of this prize.

In addition to this, please visit take a visit to http://shop.cafepress.co.uk/losttv?src=SMLST and start deciding what T-Shirt you would like to win, should you win.

Good luck to you all :)

- Chris
- lostquestions23@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. http://kaci-jo.blogspot.com/2010/02/lost-flight-815-cake.html

    Thought I would share this post with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep telling my fellow LOSTies that *everyone* will die. But, that's not what I want to happen -- I just think it would make for one unique and astounding television ending. No, it should not end as a dream, a la Bob Newhart, but instead it should end with widespread desolation and destruction. Okay, that's not very nice, I know! I see the ending as this:

    The two divergent timelines are "healed" by something Jack finally does (not sure what that might be just yet). Most everyone else in "Original Flavor" Timeline will have died, including Sawyer. *sniff!* The loop finally stops looping; Jack's eye will stop opening (as it did in the Pilot of Season 1).

    Oh! I could go on and on. Let's just say LOST is a tragedy, not a comedy, so it better not end with a wedding, dammit.

    Thanks for running a cool contest!
    --Kimberly, aka RowanRaven, aka rowantree67 (on Twitter)

    ReplyDelete

Leave feedback - both positive and negative are greatly received! =)