Thursday 18 February 2010

Dude, I've Got Some Arzt On Me!

Thanks to everyone who has already entered into my Lost CaféPress competition.

As you know, I recently extended the closing date for this competition, partly because of a lack of response, but partly to ensure that everything went smoothly with my own CaféPress transaction. I wanted to make sure that everything went okay with the shipping/quality etc, and I must say I was pleasantly surprised yesterday when my t-shirt arrived.

I couldn't be more happy with it. It looks, and feels, amazing. All credit to everybody involved in the designing and creating of it!
Remember, if you want one of your own, you now have 8 more days to enter!! Get there fast - there's already 12 entrants, and with only one t-shirt to give away, you'd better get yourself in the running!

To sum up - simply click on the above link to get taken to the NEW competition page - there you will find a link to the Lost CafePress webpage, featuring loads of great t-shirts. Just choose the one you like best, post a link to it in the comments section and voila, you are in the running to win. No cost, no mess, no fuss!

Thanks to all that have entered so far - it's great to see such a positive response :) soon one of you will be joining me in celebrating our inner geek and watching Lost in the comfort of our awesome t-shirts!

Namaste

1 comment:

  1. Hey - this is great.

    I would love this shirt: http://www.cafepress.ca/+lost_number_bunnies_dark_tshirt,427408756

    ReplyDelete

Leave feedback - both positive and negative are greatly received! =)